The health and safety of our clients and team is our number one priority.
In line with the most recent announcements from the Victorian Government in relation to COVID19 restrictions, as a health service, we remain open to the public for face to face or video consults (telehealth).
OUR SAFETY & HYGIENE STANDARDS INCLUDE:
- Mask Etiquette Guidelines – SEE HERE
- Mask use for clients & team members – 300 available
- Freedom Sports Medicine Health & Hygiene Tips – SEE HERE
- Hand Sanitiser Guidelines –SEE HERE
- Hand Washing Guidelines – SEE HERE
- Social Distancing measures – SEE HERE
- Reception Screen Guards – SEE HERE
- Screening of all clients: temperature check upon arrival & Sign in – SEE HERE
- Ongoing team training –SEE HERE
- Welcome Team Hygiene Checklist –SEE HERE
- Practitioner Team Hygiene Checklist –SEE HERE
- Tracking log for accountability – SEE HERE1 SEE HERE2 SEE HERE3
- “Telehealth” video consults – SEE HERE
- Freedom Sports Medicine COVID 19 Safety Plan updated on 5.8.20 – SEE HERE
Our Welcome Team are still smiling:
Everything is otherwise business as usual at Freedom Sports Medicine and we are open for face-to-face appointments or telehealth.
We love you guys and look forward to being a great source of comfort to you during this challenging time! ❤️
If you do have any questions or are looking for some advice we’d love to here from you, just simply get in touch by using the chat box below or call 8838 2882.
We encourage you to attend on your own where possible. Unless you are bringing a child or accompanying someone who is dependent on you. If unsure please call 8838 2882 in advance.
No GP referral is required as confirmed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association.
Yes you can. As you are receiving medical care these restrictions do not apply. See the link below which specifies this:
No. Unless you have been COVID 19 tested if you display any symptoms of a cold please switch your appointment over to a video consult (telehealth).
Yes. The video consult option has been a popular way for clients to still attend their Physio or Podiatry appointment if they need to self-isolate or if they are international clients. Here is our top 10 rundown of the appointment:
- Complete subjective assessment to ensure we have a detailed and accurate understanding of your goals and why they are important to you.
- Complete objective assessment to ensure we know how you are moving and where your deficiencies are.
- Accurately diagnose your condition and educate you through our digital software.
- Educate and empower you by teaching you a range of exercises to ensure you are self reliant.
- Demonstrate self-release & self-massage techniques to manage those stiff areas yourself!
- Offer movement and activity modification advice e.g how to manage your training, how to best train within the hour restriction.
- Answer and address any concerns you may have in regards to your current program or progress.
- FREE ‘smartphone-based’ rehabilitation app with all of your exercises and treatments for complete clarity.
- Send you resources and treatment materials.
- Keep track of your progress through our goal based app so you never lose momentum.
Several private health funds have agreed to provide benefits for individual (one on one) physiotherapy and podiatry teleconsultations. For further details use this link:
In some cases. For further details use this link:
No problemo! This is a confusing time! Right?!
Please reach out and call 8838 2882 or use the chatbox on your right how ever big or small your question is. We are here to help.