Imagine what it would be like to feel free of pain or stiffness? Or finally, achieve the peak performance you know you are capable of?
With over 40 years of combined experience, we’ve helped over 5000 patients live a more active and happy life.
Your Physiotherapist stops at nothing to find the exact and true answers of what’s holding you back.
We believe it is our moral responsibility to EDUCATE, EMPOWER & ENHANCE you. We deliver step-by-step education and coaching on what must to happen so you stay out of the Physio and lead the active and vibrant life you deserve.Online booking
Your Physio empowers you through a 2 step process
1. We understand that your health and well-being is much much more than just physical. This is why we go beyond the traditional appointment and provide specific and personalised coaching during your session to fast-track and maximise your results.
We tap into your psychology and connect with your WHY. We listen to your story in detail – digging deeper and further beyond the surface level of a standard consult. We understand your dreams, goals, desires, what motivates you and why a change needs to happen.
2.We educate you on a step-by-step evidence-based plan of ALL steps in your journey so you have total clarity of the direction you are moving in right from the get go.
You will know exactly how long your recovery will take, what every consult involves and how this links into your goals – Your progress is fast-tracked, you are in control of your success and you reconnect with life.
You are empowered with advanced exercise prescription led and overseen by our expert APA titled Exercise and Sports Physio Ross Kinsella, so every time you received a tailored program that meets your needs, your goals and your body.
What to expect in your appointment
Your physiotherapist will listen to your problems in detail and focus on 3 key areas
- Results: What are my goals and why are they important to me?
- Reality: What is wrong with me? What caused it? How is it impacting me personally?
- Roadblocks: What is stopping me from where I want to be and where I am right now? How long will it take me to get better? How can I help myself?
Your treatment plan is goal-based so that you are on track and have step by step guidance to achieve your goals.
We have state of the art treatment rooms. A minimum of 30-minute appointments. Your experience is thorough, 1:1 and focused.
Manual Therapy: Skilled hands-on treatment to reduce stiffness, tension and pain. It improves muscle function and increases range of movement. It enhances relaxation and improves your performance.
Dry Needling: An effective technique to release tight or overworked areas of a muscle. Targets trigger points with acupuncture needles. Restores range of motion (ROM), reducing pain and enabling more effective movement.
Exercise prescription: Used to Empower, Educate and Enhance you beyond the consult. Specific exercises empower you to take ownership of your success at home. This leads to sustainable changes for life to keep you out of the Physio.
Clinical Pilates: Specific exercises empower you to stay out of the Physio. You improve posture, strength, stability and core. Delivered by Physiotherapists with 19 years of industry experience. They have specialist expertise in Clinical Pilates
Shockwave: Promotes a healing response to assist the body in repairing the concern. Great for tendon related issues. A great alternative to a cortisone injection. Recommended during your Physio consult dependent on your needs.
Netball Australia KNEE program: We are accredited as Netball Australia Endorsed Provider. This program is designed to support Netball players specifically with knee injuries. Similar principles apply to other sports and a bespoke program can be designed.
Problems we solve
- Reducing acute and chronic pain such as knee, hip or shoulder pain
- Managing and reducing chronic pain such as neck and back
- Reducing headaches and migraines
- Treating sporting injuries
- Pre- and post- surgical rehabilitation
- Managing arthritis (GLA:D program)
- Pre- and post- natal conditions
- Enhancing sports performance through screening and exercise prescription
- Use of shockwave therapy
- Use of dry needling
Extensive experience to help you in the following sports:
- Aussie Rules Football
- Weight lifting
- Cross Fit