With over 40 years of combined experience, we’ve helped over 5000 patients live a more active and happy life.
Maybe you have a sprained ankle?
Or you need help correcting a bunion?
Or you want Orthotics to provide more support?
Our Podiatrists train for 4.5 years to masters level to provide you with expert advice of your lower limbs.
We walk on average 128,000km in a lifetime – more than 3 times around the world! We expect our feet to go the distance with us, but unfortunately they cannot be replaced like a pair of shoes. At FSM, we care for your feet as we understand they are an investment to your future.Online booking
Your Podiatrist empowers you through a 2-step process
1. We understand that your health and well-being is much much more than just physical. This is why we go beyond the traditional appointment and provide specific & personalised coaching during your session to fast-track and maximise your results. We tap into your psychology and connect with your WHY. We listen to your story in detail – digging deeper and further beyond the surface level of a standard consult. We understand your dreams, goals, desires, what motivates you and why a change needs to happen.
2.We educate you on a step-by-step evidence-based plan of ALL steps in your journey so you have total clarity of the direction you are moving in right from the get go.
You will know exactly how long your recovery will take, what every consult involves and how this links into your goals – Your progress is fast-tracked, you are in control of your success and you reconnect with life.
You are empowered with advanced exercise prescription led and overseen by our expert APA titled Exercise and Sports Physio Ross Kinsella, so every time you received a tailored program that meets your needs, your goals and your body.
What to expect in your appointment
Your Podiatrist will listen to your problems in detail and focus on 3 key areas
- Results: What are my goals and why are they important to me?
- Reality: What is wrong with me? What caused it? How is it impacting me personally?
- Roadblocks: What is stopping me from where I want to be and where I am right now? How long will it take me to get better? How can I help myself?
Step by step guidance is delivered to achieve your goals.
We have state of the art treatment rooms. A minimum of 30-minute appointments. Your experience is thorough, 1:1 and focused.
Manual Therapy: Skilled hands-on treatment to reduce stiffness, tension and pain. It improves muscle function and increases range of movement. It enhances relaxation and improves your performance.
Exercise prescription: Used to Empower, Educate and Enhance you beyond the consult. Specific exercises empower you to take ownership of your success at home. This leads to sustainable changes for life.
Custom Orthotics: Designed to align the foot and ankle in the most anatomically efficient position. This reduces pain. The latest advances in technology used. We use a 3D scanner to give the most precise result.
Biomechanical and Video Gait Analysis: Real time feedback on how you move to solve problems and achieve your goals
Cam boot fittings: Commonly known as a ‘moon boot’. Used to aid in the recovery of foot and ankle injuries.
General care: We give your feet all the love and care they need. You may need help with skin conditions such as corns or athletes foot. Toe nail conditions such as ingrowing toenails or thickened nails. Or foot deformities such as flat foot or claw toe. We are experts in keeping you standing on your own two feet!
Shockwave: Promotes a healing response to assist the body in repairing the concern. Great for tendon related issues. A great alternative to a cortisone injection. Recommended during your Podiatry consult dependent on your needs.
Dry Needling: An effective technique to release tight or overworked areas of a muscle. Targets trigger points with acupuncture needles. Restores range of motion (ROM), reducing pain and enabling more effective movement.
Diabetes Assessments & Risk Management: We provide annual and 6-10 week checkups. This ensures that the health of your feet is monitored and addressed so that they are healthy and happy!
Prolotherapy: This is a safe and effective treatment for pain and inflammatory conditions. It involves an injection that stimulates an inflammatory response. This helps to deposit new fibres and results in repair and increased strength. Relieves pain and promotes tissue healing.
Paraffin Wax Bath: One of the most effective methods of applying deep heat to relieve pain and stiffness. The warm paraffin also moisturizes for healthier looking, softer skin. Helps issues such as muscle fatigue, arthritis, fibromyalgia and skin conditions.
Problems we solve
With Sports Physiotherapists, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, and Myotherapists all working to a common goal of educating, empowering and enhancing you, we give you exactly what you need to get back moving better, feeling pain-free fast and performing at your best, including:
- Sporting Injuries
- Injury Prevention Strategies
- Foot, Heel or Leg Pain e.g Plantar Fasciitis or fractured toes
- Foot deformities e.g Bunions, Claw toes or flat feet
- Children’s Feet e.g Severs or Club foot
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Nail Care e.g Ingrowing toe nails (including minor nail surgery)
- Skin care e.g Corns, blisters or warts