As Physiotherapists are health and movement experts, in our Pilates sessions we apply the very latest medical research and combine guided exercise with hands-on Physiotherapy techniques.
Maybe you are sick of neck, back or hip pain and want to finally be free of this?
Or you need to improve your core strength for athletic performance?
Or you are pre or post-natal and want safe and effective way to support your baby and you.
Pilates is the preferred method for strengthening vital core muscles, particularly around the spine, hips, buttock and shoulder.
Your body has a better frame and base to work from. You perform better in sport.
You remain injury free. You move freely and become the best version of you.
With the smallest class sizes in Ringwood and 19 years of Industry Experience you will achieve the peak performance and care you deserve
We offer a range of Clinical Pilates options for you, each individually tailored and Physio guided to address your healthcare needs.
- Muscle Strength and Conditioning
- Cardio Training
- Balance and Proprioception
- Postural Retraining, core and pelvic floor retraining exercises
- Pregnancy support
- 1:1 or group sessions
What to expect in your program?
- Detailed initial assessmentto tailor your program
- Specialist Physiotherapistwith extensive knowledge and training
- Goal-orientated and individual program specific to you
- Continual monitoring of progressionand reassessment performed throughout the program period.
- Small classes, with a maximum of three participants. This allows for high levels of 1:1 interaction
Problems we solve
- Neck, hip and back pain
- Pre and post natal support
- Reduced core control
- Pelvic floor issues
- Postural concerns
- Women’s health
- Athletic performance
- Rehabilitation of injuries
- Increasing flexibility
- Improving muscle tone—particularly of abdominal muscles, lower back, hips and buttocks
- Weight reduction through safe exercise regimes
- Correction of body mechanics
- Strengthening core muscles
- Enhancing muscular control
- Improving coordination and balance
- Balancing muscular strength on both sides of your body