Get back to living the active life you love…
Imagine what it would be like to finally be free of neck, back or hip pain?
Or finally, achieve your peak performance in Sport through improved recovery?
Or maybe you are looking for an effective solution to combat your stress, tension and anxiety.
At Freedom Sports Medicine our mission is that you claim your freedom back.
You live your best life and you are free to be the person you want to be
Our Myotherapists train for 3 years full time to deliver expert results to get you back to living your best life. To be the best version of youOnline booking
Your Myotherapist empowers you through a 2-step process
- We listen to your story in detail.
We dig deeper and further beyond the surface level.
We understand your dreams, goals, desires, what motivates you and why a change needs to happen.
- We go beyond the conventional hands-on treatment intervention.
Our flexible treatment options consider your holistic healing as a whole. These include dry needling, ANF discs and education.
We empower you with specific and deliberate self management techniques. This provides long-term success that extends beyond the treatment room. Real changes and real results.
What to expect in your appointment.
An Initial appointment is 1 hour.
Your Myotherapist will listen to your problems in detail and focus on 3 key areas
- Results: What are my goals and why are they important to me?
- Reality: What is wrong with me? What caused it? How is it impacting me personally?
Roadblocks: What is stopping me from where I want to be and where I am right now? How long will it take me to get better? How can I help myself?
Your treatment plan is goal-based so that you are on track and have step by step guidance to achieve your goals.
Manual Therapy: This skilled hands-on treatment is commonly used to mobilize or manipulate soft tissues and joints; induce relaxation; change muscle function; modulate pain; and reduce soft tissue swelling, inflammation or movement restriction.
Dry Needling: An effective technique used to release trigger points (tight or overworked areas of a muscle). It works by targeting the trigger points with acupuncture needles in order to restore range of motion (ROM), reduce pain and enable more effective movement.
Exercise prescription for Sports Injuries: Used to Empower, Educate and Enhance you beyond the consult. You are taught specific exercises to manage your symptoms and become the best version of you outside of the treatment time so long-term real changes are achieved.
Amino Neuro Frequency discs ANF discs: ANF discs is a revolutionary holistic approach to pain, inflammation and well-being. If you feel like nothing is working ANF discs could be a great alternative option for you. Used to support a variety of conditions from improving sports performance to Chronic Fatigue. For more info check out ANF page
Problems we solve
- Reduce muscle soreness, tension and stiffness
- Reduce stress and anxiety levels from work
- Loosen up tight muscles from repetitive tasks such as sitting
- Increase recovery after a sporting event
- Help recovery from high training volumes
- Treatment of a sporting injury
- Flush toxins and lactic acid from the body
- Reduce chronic pain
- Improve blood circulation
- Improve lymphatic circulation
- Reduce Delayed Onset Muscles Soreness from training and sporting events (DOMS)
- Treating headaches
- Treating neck, back and hip pain
- Recovery from major surgery
- Arthritis and Rheumaoid arthritis